Party Games is exactly what is says on the tin: a collection of simple Crash Bandicot-themed mini-games. Not only was this game released to promote Crash: Boom, Bang!; it's actually called that in the title screen for some reason.
Its strongest selling point was multiplayer support with a single phone for up to 4 players. This is achieved through mini-games that only require each player to push 1 key, since most of them are based around timing. Other mini-games are turn-based, so you just need to pass the phone around.
If you're playing alone, you have two choices: Mini Games (pick any mini-game you want) and Challenge (play through every mini-game with one life and try and get the highest score). If you're playing with a friend, you can also choose Loopy Mode (play through all of the mini-games) or Cool Mode (play only the turn-based mini-games).
- Crazy Mallet: A mallet is falling down on the hole. Press the key at the right moment to activate a shield above it. If the mallet hits Cortex or Nina, you win points. If it hits Crash or Coco, you lose some.
- Cow Shoot: Move your crosshair towards the cow. It's quickly heading downwards, so keep pressing a key to move it up.
- Balloon Burst: Let go of the balloon to hit the black bird above it. Try not to hit any yellow birds.
- The Survivor: There's a bomb going around. Press a key to push it away when it lands on either Crash or Coco. You lose 25 points whenever you push it, so time it right and try to do it when it's about to blow up.
- Mobile Phone Thief: Press a key just as the present opens to take away the phone inside. You'll lose if you do it before it's opened or after the thief has stolen it.
- Dropping: Press a key to drop a package into a target below the airplane. The points you win are based on your accuracy, so try to drop it as close to the middle as possible.
- Infernal Tower: While you move at the top of the screen, Crunch moves at the bottom, holding a tray. Press a key to drop a box onto the tray. Stack these boxes up to the ceiling to win, but you can't miss more than 3 of them.
- I'm the Strongest: Keep an eye out for the power gauge. There's an arrow moving up and down alongside it. Press a key when the arrow is pointing at the red area to make Crunch lift the weight. You'll need to do this several times, and whenever you do it right, the red area gets smaller. If your timing is wrong, Crunch lowers the weight.
- Crash Baseball: Hit the baseball at the right moment by pressing a key.
- Whozzat?: A picture is revealed to you, bit by bit. Press a key to stop it from revealing. When you do that, 4 pictures are shown, and you have to pick the one that was being revealed to you. The quicker you press a key, the more points you get.
- Good Sight: Count how many dragons of each colour appear.
- Fatal Opening: An arrow is going up and down alongside a gauge. The gauge has 4 areas, red being the biggest, then orange, then yellow and then green. If you press a key when the arrow is pointing to the red area, the door to a dragon cage behind you opens up a bit. Orange opens it up less, and yellow just opens it up a little bit. Green lowers the door. The objective is to let Crunch open the cage fully.